Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friends





Time to get a little mushy...I made this for a dear friend of mine. I always want to buy things for those close to me, but something always comes up. I realized, what better gift than something hand made to enjoy? I had a lot of fun making this and took all the time in the world. I let it come together. I have found that not forcing your designs lets them out much easier. This was so joyful for me, to give and see someone happy. I may never buy a regular gift again. :)

Scrapbook supplies: $25.00

Hotel stay for overnight scrapping: $120.00

Seeing her tears of joy after opening gift: PRICELESS


This layout was made using Creative Imaginations paper designed by Marah Johnson. I used coordinating Bazzill cardstock, rub on words, and ink. I adhered the paper to 8x8 chipboard, and fashioned a kickstand out of chipboard for the back.

0 comments: